Easily download your online sales into your accounting system
We use various software applications to act as a bridge between your shopping cart and your QuickBooks or Point of Sale platform. This eliminates the redundancy of manual order entry and allows you to:
- seemlessly integrate your online order flow
- capture customer information
- keep inventory counts accurate between online and on-hand availability
- synch shipping information with USPS, FedEx and UPS to generate shipping labels
- simplify credit card payment flow between shopping cart and accounting records
If you do not yet have a shopping cart, or need to replace your existing cart, we can work with your QuickBooks or Point of Sale inventory list to create your cart.
Susan not only solved my QuickBooks challenges, she also recommended software and Intuit’s merchant services to integrate my shopping cart and QuickBooks. Now my site posts directly to QuickBooks all of the orders from our various sales channels, including Amazon and eBay. We have been able to expand our product range and spend less time processing orders! Combine with the Intuit merchant account, reconciliation is now a breeze!
– Paul, Florida EcoProducts www.floridaecoproducts.com